Are you a registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner looking to work in a supportive community of like-minded professionals?
The Village Healing Centre has been established at Curl Curl on Sydney’s Northern Beaches since 2008 (previously named Ocean Acupuncture). We operate from three treatment rooms, six days per week, 7am to 9pm – with the primary focus being Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
We welcome practitioners who are dedicated to continuous development in their technical skill and the heart essence of Chinese medicine. While all practitioners at The Village Healing Centre are independent when it comes to business and clinical matters, the environment and culture is one of mutual support and collaboration. New graduates welcome, plenty of support provided.
The rooms are large (around 3x3m), with wide doors and ground level access for prams and wheelchairs. Room usage is based on a license agreement and percentage of consultation fees. Minimum two days per week.
The clinic is located in a leafy peaceful set of shops, one block from beautiful Curl Curl beach and next to Curl Curl lagoon. The centre is branded as a Health & Beauty Wellbeing Centre, also housing a hairdresser, beautician and Reiki/Healing centre with crystal shop. There is ample, untimed parking and the clinic is on ground level.
We are widely respected and well known on the Northern Beaches for consistent and high-quality care.
Room rental includes:
- Virtual reception services: answering phone/ email/ SMS messages from clients, new patient admin, appointments, appointment changes, basic patient correspondence and other patient admin such as referral program
- Practice management software: bookings, reminders, invoicing, online booking, patient notes, remote access available, integrates to MailChimp
- Room includes: electric massage table, bolster, pillows, towels, infrared heat lamp, consultation chairs, stool,
music player, cups (+forceps, lighter, alcohol cotton balls), cotton balls, tissues, candles, waste tray, liquid soap, paper towels, sharps container, heater, fan. Soundproofing for patient privacy.
- Marketing support: Facebook and Instagram campaigns, patient newsletter, support to develop own branding and voice, support to run free talks or workshops, introduction to local network of practitioners
- Profile on The Village Healing Centre website
- Email address
- Use of office/kitchen/dispensary area
- Use of Chinese medicine reference library
- Lockable filing drawer
- Storage space for stock, needles etc
- Office shelf space for books etc
- Wifi, printer/copier/scanner
- Use of reception area
- HICAPS/EFTPOS (EFTPOS merchant fees apply)
- Toy box for child patients
- Meetings and study groups for CPD – clinical skills and/or professional development
This is the ideal opportunity to develop your practice according to your own values, while enjoying support and connection with other practitioners.
Please contact us if you’d like to know more.
Director, The Village Healing Centre
Peaceful reception area with leafy outlook
Health and Beauty Wellbeing Centre